Dossier is a well-established brand and innovation design firm located in Vancouver’s waterfront Railtown District.
We create compelling brands that drive business growth for our entrepreneurial-minded companies and partners. Our brand creations are many and include familiar names like the iconic Mike’s Hard Lemonade.
At our core, we are about the intersection of design + business and we’re passionate about aligning the strengths and passions of the next generation to ignite positive transformation. Our design venture partnerships are increasing and we are expanding our team that works on our food and beverage projects.
We are looking for a dedicated project planner/manager with previous experience in a design/agency environment and with packaging experience. This is a great opportunity for someone to work with clients in exciting and rapidly growing new categories and take ownership of project communications, planning and management.
- Minimum 5 years design/agency experience
- Experience managing packaging projects (preferably food and beverage sector)
- Demonstrated capacity for forward thinking and planning
- Run collaborative meetings to map timelines and workload plans
- Detail-orientated and familiarity with design and technical production processes
- Excellent communication and facilitating skills
- A proven track record of managing workflow, budgets, risk and schedules
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to troubleshoot problems well
- A positive, ‘can-do’, professional attitude
- Support internal coordination and project finance management
- Act as key day-day liaison between client and design, strategy and production teams
- Post-secondary education is a must
Apply via email: email@example.com